Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cannot log into Yahoo because I no longer pay for premium services. Yahoo account was linked to sbcglobal.net?

3 years ago I linked my yahoo to my sbcglobal.net account. I no longer pay for the sbcglobal account and in its cancellation this week it has blocked my access to my yahoo account. Yahoo is not reponding to any of my requests to regain access. They keep sending me a chain responce telling to check the help pages. Please help.

Cannot log into Yahoo because I no longer pay for premium services. Yahoo account was linked to sbcglobal.net?
Clear your cookies and Internet cache first. Remove thebc software. Reboot





You will lose the @sbcglobal.net but you can still keep the linked account. Try signing in with your old user name and password that you used for the original yahoo account. It will give you the option to transfer all your mail messages and most of your settings to your old free yahoo account. Some settings will be removed because it reverts back to the old yahoo account.
Reply:All you have to do is set up a new yahoo name (free). I don't think you can have the same yahoo name as you had before. Just make a new yahoo free screen name!


No comments:

Post a Comment