Sunday, November 20, 2011

I woke up today with almost no strength in my right arm. Is that linked to my previous caffeine crash?

Okay, so yesterday I drank 2 Jolts, which led me to a caffeine crash right before I went to sleep. This morning I woke up with little strength in my right arm. Are these 2 events linked together?

I woke up today with almost no strength in my right arm. Is that linked to my previous caffeine crash?
No. Caffeine has no effect like that.





If your arm is still feeling weak, you should really see a doctor. Otherwise I'm thinking you simply slept on it wrong.
Reply:I don't know. Something similar has happened to me and my friends many times. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I don't feel one of my arms at all. My arm was like death or something. There's nothing to worry about if you case is similar than this.


No comments:

Post a Comment