Sunday, November 20, 2011

How do I get larger attachments in yahoo email without using programs like pando, for fax linked email use.?

I have myfax linked to my email and it's hard to send files or at times even one file. The attaching to yahoo email is sometimes not good or very easy to exceed the file size. Can I upgrade threw yahoo. I can't use prgrams like Pando because then the receiver has to download it as well to receive or open the file. Not Good Please Help!

How do I get larger attachments in yahoo email without using programs like pando, for fax linked email use.?
You better send your files as attachments thru Yahoo! Messenger rather than Y! Mail as Messenger can send upto 1GB of file capacity whereas Mail can attach only upto 10-20MB


Here's the tutorial fof you:


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng...
Reply:Zip your files.


No comments:

Post a Comment