Friday, July 16, 2010

Could this be an illiness or linked to stress or something else???

Ever since October 07 around the beggining of the month, I have been sick. Had a bad cold. A few weeks later I start feeling so weak and loss of appetite. I am a big person I love to eat so It is strange for me not to want to eat and to lose my appetite. I just posted a question about chest pains. I had chest pains today.. Not to sound obsessed but I think I have some kind of infection or disease because my life is full of stress due to my cheating husband, 8 month old son, 60 hr work weeks, depression, not taking care of myself....etc. Could this be all linked to stress and depression or am I sick I also have a lot of vaginal infections but I dont know why becuase I rarely have sex (with husband only) I feel like my world is coming down on me and that Im dying of a disease I know I sound crazy but pllease help me : (

Could this be an illiness or linked to stress or something else???
Please get thy to the Doctor right away... They do say depression and stress can cause all sorts of health problems. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get your heart checked also. If nothing else, to allieve part of your stress. You must be exhausted with new baby, long work week and not feeling well. Go find a nice Doctor that can work with you and at least put your mind to ease about your physical health, then you can tackle the rest of life's problems. God Bless you, and take care! :)
Reply:Yes you could be ill. Go to your doctor, maybe an STD have you thought of that? If he is cheating. You need to take care of yourself for your son if not for yourself

zippers

No comments:

Post a Comment