Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have made two forms in access ... linked together ... i need to enter data in both and save ... help me?

i have made two forms in access ... linked together ... i need to enter data in both and save ... if i save the first form using save button option it does not let me go to second and gives an error and if i save the data in second the data in first doesnot get stored help needed plsss.......

I have made two forms in access ... linked together ... i need to enter data in both and save ... help me?
Hard to give a definitive answer without seeing the forms.





One thing you might try is to use a Command Button (or appropriate event of another control) to save your data. Of course, you will have to know how to write the code behind the button (or other control).





That's the way I would do it.





I hope this helps.





§


No comments:

Post a Comment