Friday, July 16, 2010

Is there a way to change the forgotten password from my linked AIM account?

I have two AIM accounts. I forgot the password to the old one recently. However, it is linked to my existing/new AIM screen name that I can login to. I can send/receive messages with my old account because it's "linked" to my new account.





Is there any way to reset my forgotten password for the linked account?





The e-mail I signed up with is no longer valid, so I can't go that route.





Clearly I could sign up again, but I've had the old screen name for 10+ years and would like to keep it. It also has all of my old buddies throughout the years on it.

Is there a way to change the forgotten password from my linked AIM account?
try the "forgot password" link. This will send the password to your new account.


No comments:

Post a Comment