Friday, July 16, 2010

How can I access a computer linked as a workgroup in a domain server group?

I have linked my laptop(XP pro) into the domain group in my office. However I wanted it to be as a new workgroup I can only access the server from my laptop, and also the clients can not access my laptop?Even If I supply the correct password. What is the solution?

How can I access a computer linked as a workgroup in a domain server group?
when u try to open a domain pc it ask u a user %26amp; password





in user box type "username@domain.com" or "domain/username" and type ur password and then u can access the domain pc or complete domain
Reply:your question needs serious rephrasing. firstly, when your laptop is joined to the domain group, you cannot create a workgroup of your own. and for your second question, i believed you are trying to say that you try to share some files but your clients cannot access it. when they try to access the share using \\laptopname, what are kind of errors are they getting??? it can be due to permission settings, or ...

summer soles

No comments:

Post a Comment