Friday, July 16, 2010

Funny taste in my mouth linked to infection??

Well this may sound funny but I have this funny taste in my mouth like pus (don't think nasty, get those minds out the gutter) like sick or infection, cotton mouth something....and I remember having somewhat of the same taste a few months ago when I was told by my doc that I had an infection. He gave me antibiotics and told me to drink lots of water. I have no time to go to the doctor regularly like I should because I have thyroid problems as well but I just thought it may be something to notice...you know, taste is back maybe infection is back or something. Because it's like back in my throught and a nauseous feeling as well...(not pregnant) Is it silly to think that it may be linked to an illness?

Funny taste in my mouth linked to infection??
The taste is probably a side effect of the antibiotics
Reply:It could be an illness so I would see a doc again if I was you. But depending on the taste. Like some people taste what they describe as a penny in there mouthes. This in that case is the lack of iron in the body. If you dont want to go to the doc then look up info on the net for either the taste in the mouth or the signs of your previous infection info. It also could be a bad tooth but you didn't describe the taste to well so the best I can do is say to look it up on the net.


No comments:

Post a Comment