Thursday, August 19, 2010

I recently created a yahoo email addr for my son linked to my email but forgot the ID & pw. can u email it 2me

i created it for my son at the end of June 2007. it was something like tow truck but i don't remember exactly what it was. can you email the ID %26amp; the pw to my yahoo email address? it is linked to this acct because he is a minor. thanks.

I recently created a yahoo email addr for my son linked to my email but forgot the ID %26amp; pw. can u email it 2me
if you remeber the id and forgot the password,it is easy you can click on "forgot password"under the box of the id on the page of yahoo mail and they will send a link to change it to the email but in your case you donot know both.


the only solution is that you must creat another account for your son and donot forget to regsiter the id and the password in your notes.
Reply:you have to ask that somewhere other than here. this is the general population asking/answering and we no nothing about your email account....look under help or my account on your email


No comments:

Post a Comment