Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why Paypal needs bank account verification if my credit card is already linked?

I don't see any rational for providing my bank account info if my credit card is already linked with them. I am not comfortable on providing too much information in one site.

Why Paypal needs bank account verification if my credit card is already linked?
Make sure whatever you do, only respond to the messages that you receive on your ebay account. Don't respond to messages from ebay through your e-mail account, while some of the e-mails sent by ebay are legit, some are fake and its called phishing. They need you to verify your account, or they say your credit card has expired, or anything of that sort. And they e-mail looks identical to ones that ebay sends out. So be careful on that. Just always do things through your ebay account. Also when you are in your ebay account, make sure that on your account options that you have selected for no 3rd party to be able to have access to your account.





Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment