Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can my employer see my personal email since it is linked with my employer's Small Business yahoo account?

i already had a personal yahoo email account, and then i linked it to my employer's Small Business classic yahoo email account. Can my employer then check and monitor my emails in my personal yahoo email account?

Can my employer see my personal email since it is linked with my employer's Small Business yahoo account?
it may be possible , if the two were linked
Reply:If you are linked to your employer's account, I imagine it would be possible for him to monitor your emails. I personally keep my own email account completely separate from my work one. At our firm you can get in trouble for even checking your personal email during business hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment