Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How can I delete a business account that is linked to my sign-in page? My husband and I are no longer togethe

My husband is webmaster@jackson4.net and I have an account linked to that: kackie@jackson4.net. How can I delete that from my mail account list? I no longer want it to be on mylist of accounts.

How can I delete a business account that is linked to my sign-in page? My husband and I are no longer togethe
From what I understand is that you need to have administration access to the mail accounts set up under that domain name and simply delete the email address. If you can access the administrative area of jackson4.net then you can do it yourself. If your ex husband has adminstration access perhaps he could do it. Last but not least, know who your domain name register is and contact them. They may be able to help you if all else fails.


Good Luck with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment