Sunday, August 22, 2010

What appears on caller id when using calling card issued by phone co and linked to home phone?

I have a calling card issued by the phone co (Verizon) which is linked to my home phone, so that when I make a long distance call using the card, the charge appears on my phone bill. The calling card number is the same as my home phone number.





If I make a call from some other location (not from my home) using this card, what number will appear on the recipient's caller id? Will my home phone number appear, the phone number of the phone I'm using, or some other number?





Thanks!

What appears on caller id when using calling card issued by phone co and linked to home phone?
The phone number of the line you're using to make the call.

shoes agents

No comments:

Post a Comment