Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What adhesive can I use to coat cross linked poly foam sheets for better tackiness/stickyness?

Hi I am a BOPP Adhesive tape manufacturer ...I have a machine that can coat adhesives on Plastic BOPP film..I am looking to diversify my business and want to know what adhesive to use to coat on cross linked poly foam sheet rolls...this is the kind of foam that is used for shoe soles,lite mouse pads, packaging for thermal efficiency etc we have used water based adhesives and acrylic adhesives, they are not giving good results..please help

What adhesive can I use to coat cross linked poly foam sheets for better tackiness/stickyness?
I work with epoxy composites. Epoxys have decent thermal conductivity and are strong, there are also a million different types of epoxys out there, so i'm sure theres a formula that would work for you. Good Luck

summer soles

1 comment:

intektapes said...

Adhesive Tapes Manufacturers, Double Sided Tapes Manufacturers, Shoe Upper Tapes Manufacturers. Insulation Tapes, Manufacturers, PSA Insulation Tapes Manufacturers.
http://www.intektapes.com/

Post a Comment